22/680 Senior Policy Analyst
Policy and Analytics
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Policy and Analytics
Branch: Ministry of Ethnic Communities
Salary: $92,135 - $124,652
Kia ora, As-salamu alaykum, Namaste, Hwan-yeong, Svagata cha, Huanyf ng, Bula Vinaka, Jambo, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome
Senior Policy Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Policy Analyst to join our Policy team. The Senior Policy Analyst will:
- Work independently on significant or multiple pieces of verbal and written policy advice, which supports decision-making by Ministers on government policy matters.
- Effectively manage policy projects including developing a timeline, key milestones, consultation processes, risk analysis, and identifying and managing resourcing requirements
- Produce high quality policy advice in accordance with the Policy and Analytics business unit quality standards and within agreed timelines.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience in producing high quality written work in either a professional or academic context.
- Have experience in policy analysis and advice.
- Experience in Ministerial correspondence and working with Ministers, Ministers’ offices and/or Select Committees.
If you’re looking for a new challenge that encourages you to think innovatively to help make a difference to Aotearoa and its people, then the Ministry for Ethnic Communities could be the place for you.
Please note we will be progressing with applications as they are submitted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
We encourage inclusion and diversity at the Ministry for Ethnic Communities and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported, so the recruitment process is fair and equitable for all. Therefore, please let us know if there is any support, we can provide to ensure the recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at Debra.Davis@ethniccommunities.govt.nz if you would like to discuss any accessibility needs you may have.
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 11 October 2022
For more information please contact: Debra Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.